Watts Quick-Change Three-Stage Drinking Water Filter System
The Watts Quick-Change Three-Stage drinking water filter system is a low cost alternative to reverse osmosis systems. There is no reject water, so 100% of the water run through the system is used. Since there is no water storage tank and no drain connection necessary, installation is quick and easy.
The system comes complete with a sediment cartridge, a carbon block cartridge, and a hollow fiber membrane cartridge and an installation kit that includes a self-tapping valve, tubing and a long-reach chrome faucet.
The system is certified to NSF Standard 42 for chlorine taste & odor (97%), particulates, sand, silt and rust particles and NSF Standard 53 for lead (95%), VOCs (95%), herbicides, pesticides insecticides, cysts and many other contaminants. The three-stage ultrafiltration drinking water system will give you great tasting drinking water while leaving in essential nutrients.
• Quick-Change cartridges are removed with a single turn
• Cartridges have double O-rings to prevent leaks
• No pressure problems -- units work with pressure as low as 20 psi
NOTE: Prices for all Watts products now include a markup for sales tax charged by Watts.
NOTE: This system qualifies for free shipping within the continental U.S.
See other available under-counter water filter systems here.
The Quick-Change Filter System is a three-stage system. The three stages of treatment include:
• Stage One -- Sediment Filtration: A 10" five micron sediment filter traps dirt, sediment, rust and other particulate matter. Filter life is about 6-12 months (depending on use and water quality).
• Stage Two -- Carbon Filtration: A 10" carbon block filter is used to improve taste and odor and to remove chlorine and other organic chemicals. Filter life is about 6-12 months (depending on use and water quality).
• Stage Three – Ultra-Fine Filtration: A 10" 0.2 micron hollow fiber semi-permeable membrane removes suspended particle and materials (smaller than bacteria) of high molecular weight without removing beneficial minerals. The result is great tasting drinking water. Filter life is about 12 months (depending on use and water quality).
** Watts Quick-Change 10" Sediment Pre-Filter Replacement Cartridge (Red)
** Watts Quick-Change 10" Carbon Block Filter Replacement Cartridge (Yellow)
** Watts Quick-Change 10" Hollow Fiber Membrane Replacement Cartridge (Purple)
** Watts 10" Replacement Cartridge Bundle